- For the curious child
- Age Range: > 8 years old
- Material: Durable metal
- 100X, 600X and 1200X three magnification beginner microscope.
- Durable metal arm with stage and clips
- Reflecting mirror for natural illumination; built-in light for direct illumination
- Built-in Rotating color filter wheel; power indicator on rotating turret
- Battery compartment for 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Specimen stage with stage clips.
- Includes: plastic scalpel, small specimen vials, prepared slides, and plastic tweezers .
This is the right microscope for the future agronomist or soil scientist. The curious child that wants to know more about how soils really help plants thrive will find out the soil is filled with living organisms. One you put a little drop of water that has been mixed with soil and filters through a cotton ball a whole new world will open up for the emerging scientist.
- One Kit that includes:
1 die-cast microscope
4 collecting vias
1 test tube with cap
1 petri dish
5 prepared slides
18 blank slides
1 stirring rod(plastic)
1 magnifying glass
1 spare light bulb
- Package Weight: 0.93 kg (2.05 lb.)
- Package Size: 35 x 35 x 30 cm (13.78 x 13.78 x 11.81 in)