- Measures pH, moisture, temperature, and light level
- Sunlight (9 levels): LOW-, LOW, LOW+, NOR-, NOR, NOR+, HGH-, HGH, HGH+
- Moisture (5 levels): DRY+, DRY, NOR, WET, WET+
- pH value (12 levels): 3.5 ~ 9.0 pH
- Temperature: -9~50°C (16~122°F)
- Low battery indicator
- Power supply: 9V battery (not included)
- Probe length: 8 inches ( 200 mm)
This soil tester offers four important measurements: pH Value, Temperature, Moisture, and Sunlight Intensity. The sensitive 200mm probe and light sensor window provides 5 units of accurate and precise measured results, pH, moisture, sunlight, °C & °F (soil & environment).
In addition to these features, it also has an oversized LCD with clear display, backlight and auto power off. This instrument is a great tool for measuring growing conditions of all kinds of indoor and outdoor plants. A very useful one for lawn care to determine soil conditions in different areas of the garden and finding the correct grass seed.
- Unit Type: One piece
- Package Weight: 0.19 kg (0.42 lb.)
- Package Size: 34 x 9 x 34 cm (13.39 x 3.54 x 13.39 in)