- Material: Plastic
- Finishing: PE Coated
- Color: Clear
- Shape: Heart, Square
- For watermelons
Used to shape any watermelon that you can grown in your garden (No special seeds required). Fully transparent and non-toxic to humans or to nature. It has the high tensil strength needed to contain the watermelon as it is growing. All parts are designed for outdoor use and will last many growing seasons to ensure you get the most out of your mold. Can be used repeatedly for 3 to 5 years.
How to use (watermelon):
1. In order to make the watermelon into a heart shape you must first start growing the watermelon in the same way normally. (Please note that it is not put the seeds directly into the mold with soil,you need to put the small fruit into the mold)
2. Once the melon is the correct size you can place the melon into the mold and use the nuts and bolts to secure the mold.(Please Note that we do not offer nuts and bolts,you need to prepare them by yourself)
3. You will allow the melon to mature inside the mold.
4. Once the melon has taken the full shape of the mold ,usually 60-80 days after planting, it will be ready to remove and eat.
Try not to open the mold until it is fully grown. You may not be able to get the mold back on if it is taken out early. Make sure the fruit is exposed to the sun and you should rotated it every week or so. This will keep the melon from getting a brown side.
- Unit Type: One piece
- Package Weight: 0.4 kg (0.88 lb.)
- Package Size: 30 x 30 x 20 cm (11.81 x 11.81 x 7.87in)